How Do RH Rewards Work?
Each participating mortgage company will decide on the terms and conditions of their individual RH Reward Program. Below is a very general example of how a typical RH Reward Program works.
- The homeowner enrolls in the RH Reward program.
- The homeowner makes full and timely mortgage payments, keeping their RH Reward status active.
- For a period of time following registration, an additional amount of money may be added to the RH Reward account for each month the homeowner maintains active status.
- The homeowner may earn additional Rewards from our brand-name sponsors in our network of RH Reward Affiliate Partners.
- The homeowner continues to receive RH Rewards as long as they remain enrolled in the Program.